THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Take me to Hollis and Michelle!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Fun with family

I went home to Wenatchee for Christmas. One of the first things I did was go skiing with my family. I forgot to bring my contacts to Wenatchee, so I had to ski with my glasses on under my googles. The first two days I went, I just used my regular goggles, and I ended up with a large dent in the middle of my face. Also, the top two pictures below were my attempt at getting a self-portrait of the group I was skiing with (Tory, Nat, and Brian). I was too zoomed in, then I cut off most of my face... you know how it goes.



Also, it should be noted that my brother, sister, and cousin are AWESOME. Look at them posing for the picture I was taking. I can still hear Brian pretending to fall.

I also read several books over break. About ten I think. I love breaks.

No comments: