THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Take me to Hollis and Michelle!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

My friendly fake fiancé

Nothing like starting a friendship out by going and taking engagement photos! I discovered this wonderful fellow by the name of Hollis, and he loves doing completely random things, just for fun. We are sending announcements to our friend Kathy who is serving a mission for our church in Denmark. She is a really good friend to both of us, and we think it would be hilarious to send her an announcement, just to see if she believes us.

For your enjoyment, I've included some of our best shots. We're pretty amazing.




One funny thing is that my mom and grandma still get asked at church if I'm getting married. Or they get congratulated. Oh well. It was completely fun and 112% worth it because now I have an awesome new friend!

No comments: